Ardian’s Risk Management team is offering an internship in the London office to assist in the implementation of its risk management programme. The Risk function is based in London and Paris, and is a key part of Ardian’s group control functions.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Working with the UK based Co-Head of Risk and the Risk team to implement risk assessments, operational risk models and stress testing programmes
- Undertake specific studies as directed by the CRO
This list is not exhaustive and will vary depending on the capabilities of the intern and the needs of the team.
- High analytical and quantitative capabilities
- Intellectual rigour and discipline; ability to organise and perform work efficiently
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of and high competency in excel, word and powerpoint
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Business, Economics, Finance, Science, or Maths degree either completed or due to complete from a leading UK or other University, or Business School. Minimum 2:1 or equivalent
- Masters or higher degree an advantage
- Programming skills an advantage
- Some experience or knowledge of Private Equity an advantage
- Spoken and written French an advantage
The internship will take place in our Mayfair, London office.
Remuneration according to profile.
Minimum 6 months.
Further information available on http://www.ardian.com/en/human-resources
1 Grafton Street London W1S 4FE, London, United Kingdom