- Job Content
Ardian’s Private Debt team is offering an internship in the London office to assist in the identification, analysis, and execution of potential private debt investments. Ardian’s Private Debt team is one of the largest and most active private debt players in Europe, with approximately $7 billion under management. The team consists of 17 investment professionals based in London, Paris, and Frankfurt.
The intern will more specifically:
- Participate in the investment process (including drafting the investment memorandum and reviewing due diligence work performed in various areas: expert calls, commercial, financial, legal, etc.)
- Participate in the assessment of investment opportunities (business analysis, company valuation, LBO modelling, research of comparables, etc.)
- Collect and analyse information on target companies, competitors and business sectors, as well as prepare materials for external meetings with Management / Sponsors.
- Participation in team meetings and investment committees and helping run the administrative processes for these, including managing our CRM.
This list is not exhaustive and will vary depending on the capabilities of the intern and the needs of the team.
- Required Skills
- High analytical and intellectual capability
- Knowledge of financial statement analysis, valuation techniques and competency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- The candidate should possess a broad set of quantitative, qualitative and interpersonal skills, and be a strong team player
- Business, Economics, Finance, Science, or Maths degree either completed or due to be completed from a leading business school / university. Minimum 2:1
- A previous internship in one of the following areas would be beneficial:
o Private Equity fund
o M&A or structured/leveraged finance team of a leading European or American bank
o Transaction Services team of a leading audit firm
o Leading strategy consulting firm
- Knowledge of financial engineering and LBO structuring
The internship will take place in our Mayfair, London office.
Remuneration according to profile.
Further information available on http://www.ardian.com/en/human-resources
1 Grafton Street London W1S 4FE, London, United Kingdom